Friday, November 26, 2010

Ranchwood

Many long awaited pictures!

The Foyer now painted...
 
     Before & After



And the living room.








I wasn't going to show you the other side of this room aka. our dining room because it is full of paint supplies and tools. You can see though! you can just look past it...




Also the chunky new coffee table. Ignore the accessories on top, they have already changed :)




The large garage sale find we call our dining table is huge and beautiful. However whoever stained it did a bad job because they didn't seal it and its sticky. very weird if you ask me. So I am sanding it down right now but its taking for-ev-er!















Brandon and some handy friends did the trim this week. They did around the front door on the outside and on the inside. Also around a kitchen doorway.Its too cold for me to go out and take a picture, so here is the interior trim they did.

Brandon picked up the trim but he didn't just buy trim. He got square corner pieces. I think he did a great job choosing them. They look great. They had an expensive feel without being expensive :) We like that around here.







Kitchen is next to be painted.














Completed back splash. Makes a huge difference!







Awhile ago I mentioned a dresser I got. Solid wood, ugly molding decals and perfect for our room. I have removed the decorative pieces but the process stopped there since I got busy. I haven't forgotten about the chunky thing and will paint it a antique yellow, eventually.



On a side note...
                       How cute is she wearing my shades!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Kenzie could make it into ur blog, she is awfully adorable I must say!