Thursday, November 4, 2010

Busy Body

I have been so busy lately with decorating and painting. I am SO excited to show you my latest pieces. I am finished the large tv cabinet, Dining Table, Bench and a few chairs. Half is staying in our home and the other half I want out, so hopefully they sell soon because I need more room in our house.

Yesterday I painted a chair for our foyer and all I am going to say is Green Envy :)

I am currently taking apart an upholstered chair to re-upholster it. It is so hard to get staples out that have been in there for longer then I can imagine. It will be one of my hardest pieces and I cant wait for the day I can show you the finished product.

I also picked up a beautiful dresser last night. Its super heavy so I brought my muscles to come pick it up..thats Brandon by the way. I have modified it a bit, took off the handles and hope to paint it tonight. Its going to be red. yes I said red! cant wait.. I will post pictures soon, promise, pinky promise.

P.S. my mind wont stop thinking about how I am going to decorate for Christmas.
P.S.S I am working on a beautiful Door turned mirror for Andy. Cant wait till its done! I might have a hard time giving it back. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would like to see some pictures of the bench restored