Friday, July 6, 2012

Why I love Mela

You will notice a link to the right under my blog list. Its a new blog called "Why I Love Mela"
This blog is written by Tessa Kampen (My cousin, I think it would be cousin through marriage)
I have joined her team and became a member of Melaleuca.

I am so excited to get started and become a healthier family, in a greener world with more cash in our pockets.
To sum up what Melaleuca is. Its a store. Its a store where you buy necessities such as, toothpaste-laundry products-pet products-shampoo-cleaners-vitamins.. and the list goes on.
I heard someone say that sounds like shoppers drug mart! well it is in the concept that its a store where you buy that stuff BUT there is a huge BUT difference.
It is all natural, green, cheaper than your regular store brands, ordered online, shipped to your door. AND totally refundable if you don't like it.
Imagine everything but your groceries being delivered. Sounds fancy right?



I hope you ask questions because that would mean you are looking into better products for you and the Earth. I will get every day products through Melaleuca and compare them to what we all buy (Tide, Colgate, Covergirl, Proactiv)



Lets face it, you are all skeptical and some of you think this post is a virus but its not! you will see.
no one Most people do not like change because it's hard to trust things now a days when it sounds "to good to be true"
So how about I do the research for you and you switch with me when you are ready?

Let the testing and journey begin.
Thanks again Tessa for the opportunity to join your team.

Along with Tessa's Blog where she talks about the products, you can check out this on Facebook. Watch the video with the little girl cleaning the floor. You will be amazed.

2 comments:

Krystle dH said...

So how do you order items?

Kampen said...

You become a customer by being referred. So I can sign you up and then you go ahead and shop each month for the things you need. I will give you more info.