Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TUB & TILE

I went to clean the bathroom with Tub&Tile and took before pictures to show you the difference. Well unless the bathroom is really really dirty, you cant see much through my camera.
So I set out to be brave and drew on my tub with not one but two permanent markers.


I used to use CLR for most things because its tough and works in most cases. However it has a really strong bad odor that makes me feel like its killing me from the inside out and it burns your skin. So I wear gloves when I use it which sucks.
I bought Green Works a few months ago because I thought, hey it has green in the name. It must be good for you and it must work because I hear about it everywhere.

Now since actions speak louder than words. Take a look.

PERMANANT

After using Green Works by Clorox. Not much difference

After CLR, a little came off, but not much. I started to get scared at this moment that I just ruined our tub

All worries are gone because Melaleuca Ecosense Tub&Tile got it all off! AAAAmazing!

2 comments:

Krystle dH said...

What would u have done if it didn't come off??

Kampen said...

I would have ordered 'Sol U Mel' from Melaleuca right away. It gets off everything. see the videos in the other post