Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Up close and personal

my title can be taken both ways. I really love that movie!


And at the same time... Here is closer up on those baby room curtains aka twin duvet cover.



Went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still perfect with myself and baby. Somedays I think its sprawled out inside of me but doctor confirmed the head is down.. that suprises me with the movements I feel some days.



The company that is redoing our counters are coming by today to measure...
This is the colour we went with: travertine quartz


last but not least, I made a mirror for our front foyer. our of a 1x4 and a 1x2, hook, mirror & gorilla glue. I will take pictures and post them for you. Everyone should have a mirror before heading out the door... especially these people: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

No comments: