Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lord Of The Flies

Still here. Was away for the long weekend and it was wonderful.
We came home to a house full of flies? my first comment after "wow" was "its Lord Of The Flies"
We are honestly clean people! you probably don't believe me since we have about 100 new flies a day.
We assume it is from the dead furry things in our attic? We had some chipmunks come in from our neighbors roof and wander over to our side (we are semi detached to a dirty house AKA Hoarder)
So we called pest control to come inspect, show us areas to block and put down some yummy poison for whatever was coming in.
4days later, there was the worst-smell-of-life in our home, you could truly tell something died up there.
So we were happy our money spent on this pest control guy worked because they do tell you that there is no guarantee.

Now we have flies. Lots of them.
I trapped them in the window to give me time to figure out a game-plan




































Does anyone else have a fly problem?
No, nobody?
Well I put up those sticky traps and I hope they work?
Has anyone used those? Do they work?


































Now that you all think we are a dirty family with a dirty home, I'm going to sign out now and think of a post to get your mind off this dirty one.

No comments: