Thursday, November 17, 2011

Challenge 2 sneak peak

I have been working on challenge two(pallet table) but not as much. This week has been busy but I will get done. I cut the first layer while Mason was sleeping.

I am very surprised he slept since the jigsaw was loud and could be heard throughout the house.
One thing we have been doing this week is talking to AuntIE Connie in Africa on skype.
 But here is a sneak peak at the pallet after I cut it
That's no fun! I didn't show you anything close to a table, haha. This is the very beginning stages and that's all you can see until Saturday.

I am also changing this mirror a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mason is talking to himself on Skype ;P

Can't wait to see what you have in mind for Joel's mirror and really can't wait to see the skid coffee table!

;M