Thursday, March 10, 2011

Back up...

And running. Our computer was fixed by the one and only. My mom. :)

Since I have been on here, so much has happened that I don't think I can write about all of it but I will try.

We did announce a few weeks back that we are expecting. Baby is due to arrive Aug27th, Opa says 10days earlier(his birthday) I think by that time I will be fine with early. So far I have been sick as a dog (I have never understood that saying because our dogs are never sick??) Here is my lemon at 12weeks.



We are both very excited and being this is our first we also have days where we are nervous.. I shouldn't say "we", he seems fine. I am nervous, about a lot of things but the feeling doesn't last long and is replaced by happiness. We are not going to figure out the sex of the baby. It seems that's every ones first question when they find out your pregnant but we don't know and don't want to know... for many reasons. I keep having girl dreams and Brandon keeps referring to "it" as a boy... so we have no idea.

To some other exciting news.. our floors are done on our main floor. Makes a major difference and I love them. However notice in the picture.. no baseboard. I was thinking two options.. keep it the same throughout the house or change the whole house to big farmhouse style... what do you think?



We went on a 8day cruise last week to the Caribbean. It was beautiful & hot. A lot to see and the water at each stop was as blue as the sky.








One last thing before I leave.. we bought a stroller off Kijiji a few weeks back. I want a stroller that can make it in snow or on trails, So I want a heavy duty, big wheeled stroller. So I found one that i always wanted. for half the price of retail. Here it is.



Nice, right? Well maybe its the ragging hormones or the indecisive girl in me. I sold it. Ha yes I sold it. call me weird but I have no storage in my house for it. It is rather large and with no garage, a full shed and a small foyer, it's not happening for me. Don't get me wrong, I love it. the wheels are heavy duty, its got shocks like you wouldn't believe but I need something a tad smaller. So we are on the search for a heavy duty, big wheeled...compact stroller. I will let you know if it exists!

bye for now.



No comments: