Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holidays

There was a light dusting of snow this morning. That means the holidays are approaching. Whether you like the cold weather or not, the holidays are always so joyful.
I dislike cold weather a lot. A LOT.
BUT I love Christmas and New Years.
I love it because...
People are happier
Snow is pretty (when I am indoors)
Lights are beautiful
Family get togethers are my favorite
Jesus was born!
We made it through another 365 days, alive and well
and the list goes on for many...

Well I just got my Martha Stewart Living December magazine and I thought I would share some good discounts.
Most people I know do holiday cards and the majority of those people do the cards online now.

Well below are some codes to save you money :)

www.hallmark.com (JOY10 - $10 off a $20 order) (HOLIDAY30 - 30% off + free shipping)

www.vistaprint.com/xmas (currently 50% off Christmas cards through that link until Jan 12/2013)
www.minted.com (MSLIVING - 10% off your order)

Happy Browsing. Can't wait to see what you all choose.

No comments: