Thursday, April 5, 2012

No Bake (Amazingly Delicious) Cookies

The other day while saying bye to my skype date Constance, she mentioned she was going to make no-bake cookies.
I was intrigued to say the least, so I looked up a recipe on the trusty Pinterest.
Found this site: http://morganmoore.typepad.com/one_more_moore/2009/04/when-its-too-hot-to-bake-we-nobake.html














Following her recipe, I mixed butter, milk, sugar & cocoa in a saucepan. Brought those 4 ingredients to a boil.


















Then added peanut butter, oats & vanilla.


















Dropped them on a cookie sheet.
 












I have to say, I don't have a sweet tooth or bone in my body but I licked the spoon and bowl clean.
I also didn't get a nice picture of them nicely piled on a pretty plate.
They are that good, they went that fast.

This took me all of 8min. No Baking. Mix them and done!

No comments: