Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How it started...

In the past I drove my mother crazy with moving the furniture around almost once a month (maybe more!)  I would paint rooms without the "OK" from her but to my knowledge she loved the end result. I have changed my career goals many times and it has resulted in many dropout college courses, ie: nursing, massage therapy etc. Finally figured out I like decorating so much that I started in that direction. Went on to complete interior decorating courses and would like to start using everything I learned. As a newlywed with my own home to destroy and a husband who has muscles for all my renovating ideas, lets get started!

Available for in-home design consultations upon request. Contact me at: elyshakampen@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have made the 1st step of an exciting business career path that you will obviously take pride in! Your restoration work so far has amazed me ;)
Proud of you!
Love Mum...your biggest fan!